SRDC Funding Opportunities
Revolving Loan Fund Program, or RLF, is designed to provide gap financing for retail, service, industrial, value-added agriculture, manufacturing and distribution businesses starting up or expanding in the 9-county region of Cottonwood, Jackson, Lincoln, Lyon, Murray, Nobles, Pipestone, Redwood and Rock.
- Loan parameter- $5,000-$100,000- Maximum of $20,000 loaned per full-time equivalent (FTE) position created and/or retained
- Eligible Use of Funds- Fixed Assets and/or Inventory, Real Estate or Working Capital
- Collateral- All loans must be secured with available assets, inventory and/or real estate.
- For more information, please review the RLF Application.
Property Assessed Clean Energy, or PACE, is a financing tool used to assist commercial, industrial, non profits, and agri-business with improvements to existing facilities that substantially increase energy efficiency. PACE allows businesses to make these fixture improvements without the up-front capital outlay. Costs for the improvements are paid back through a special assessment on their property taxes. The increase in property taxes is offset by the decrease in energy costs so that the business sees no change in their bottom line.
- Loan parameter: $5,000- $100,000
- More information, including the PACE brochure and PACE application, can be found on the RMEB website.
Other Funding Opportunities
MN Department of Administration Grants by State Agency
- More information on State of Minnesota Grant Opportunities.
MN Department of Employment and Economic Development, or DEED
- More information on the Greater Minnesota Business Development Infrastructure Grant Program.
- More information on other Business Development Funding via DEED.
Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA)
- More information on MDA grants, loans and financing.
Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDot)
- More information on MnDOT Transit grants.
- More information on MnDOT Bike grants.
- More information on MnDOT Pedestrian grants.
- More information on MnDOT funding opportunities.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- More information on HHS grants.
United States Economic Development Administration (EDA)
- More information on EDA funding opportunities.
Guaranteed Energy Savings Program, or GESP
- More information on the GESP.
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- More information on Rural Energy for America Program.
- More information on other financial assistance opportunities via USDA.
MN Department of Health (MDH)
- More information on MDH’s grants and loans.
Minnesota Historical Society
- More information on Minnesota Historical and Cultural Grants.
Minnesota River Area Agency on Aging, Inc. (MNRAAA)
- More information on MNRAAA funding, grants and contracts.