- This event has passed.
September 28, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
The September 28 RMEB Meeting will take place via Zoom. Join the Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86753418642.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Introductions and Announcements
- Changes to the Agenda/Approval – action
- Review / Approve draft Energy Board Minutes of July 27, 2020 – action
- Financial report (10 minutes) – action(s)
- Review report and bills
- Subcommittees and RMEB Business (30 minutes)
- Executive Committee: Metz (Chair), Appel, VanDeVere, Wildermuth
- PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) Wachal (chair), Metz, Purvis, Wildermuth, VanDeVere. Robin to present on PACE legislation
- Legislative Committee – Metz (chair), Warmka, Flohrs, Wildermuth.
- Public/Private Energy Investments (20 minutes)– Laura Malwitz from Siemens presenting on possible private/public investments in solar+ storage, microgrids and efficiency
- RMEB/PUC Transmission Summit (10 minutes) – Update and discussion – Scheduled for Oct 14 and 16 in the mornings via Zoom.
- Member Updates on Energy projects and issues from your respective counties (20 min)
- SW CERT (5 minutes)
- CERT updates
- Other Business and Reports (5 min)
- New Business (5 min)
- Meeting Dates 2020: November 23.
- Proposed 2021 dates: January 25, March 22, May 24, July 26, September 27, November 22. (Discuss)
- Future meeting topics / guests
- Adjourn @ 3:00 pm