Road and Bridge Projects
This page will take you to links or pdfs of Road and Bridge Programs and Projects in Southwest Minnesota.
- MnDOT District 7 2018 construction (includes Cottonwood, Jackson, Nobles and Rock Counties)
- MnDOT District 8 2018 construction (includes Lincoln, Lyon, Murray, Pipestone, Redwood)
- MnDOT 10-Year Capital Highway Investment Plan (CHIP)
- State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) a four year schedule of projects with federal and state dollars
County Five Year Road and Bridge Plans
- Cottonwood CountyFive Year Road Plan 2019-2024
- Jackson County Projects Five Year Road and Bridge Plan 2019-2024
- Lincoln County projects 2018 to 2022 construction list and map
- Lyon County Projects
- Murray County Five Year Road Plan 2018-2023
- Nobles County Five Year Road Plan 2018-2023
- Pipestone County Five Year Road Plan 2017-2021
- Redwood County Five Year Road Plan 2017-2021
- Rock County Five year Road Plan 2018-2022
- US DOT Provides access to other state DOT websites, Federal agencies related to Transportation,
- Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) Provides access to the State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP), News and Events, Road and Traveler Information, Links to the modal office in MnDOT, Publications, and Links to Other sites.
- 511 Traveler Information Provides information about road and weather conditions.
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Provides information about the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century, FHWA Programs, Legislation, and other websites.
For more information, contact Physical Development Director, Annette Fiedler (507.836.1631).