Road and Bridge Projects
This page will take you to links of Road and Bridge Programs and Projects in Southwest Minnesota.
- MnDOT 10-Year Capital Highway Investment Plan (CHIP)
- State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) a four year schedule of projects with federal and state dollars
County Five Year Road and Bridge Plans
- Cottonwood County Five Year Road Plan 2019-2024
- Jackson County Projects Five Year Road and Bridge Plan 2019-2024
- Lincoln County Five-Year Highway and Bridge Construction Plan 2019 - 2023
- Lyon County Projects
- Murray County Five Year Road Plan 2018-2023
- Nobles County Five Year Road Plan 2018-2023
- Pipestone County Five Year Road Plan 2018-2022
- Redwood County Five Year Road Plan 2017-2021
- Rock County Six year Road Plan 2019-2023
- US DOT Provides access to other state DOT websites, Federal agencies related to Transportation; and provides information about the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century, FHWA Programs, Legislation, and other websites.
- Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) Provides access to the State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP), News and Events, Road and Traveler Information, Links to the modal office in MnDOT, Publications, and Links to Other sites.
- 511 Traveler Information Provides information about road and weather conditions.